Sunday, January 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Freebie Cupcake Wrappers

I usually don't do two posts in a day, but I wanted to get these on my blog so you have a chance to grab them up before the holiday hits... rather than as I usually post them a few days before the holiday.  Please enjoy!  Directions for using them can be found here as well as a whole list of freebies which can be found here.

This type of cupcake wrapper works best on larger cupcakes, but you can cut the ends off of the wrapper and make it smaller so it will fit a normal-sized cupcake.


This kind of wrapper works best on normal-sized (12 cupcakes to a pan) cupcakes.  Just print, cut out and tape the ends together. 

I posted this on Made By You Monday at



and
 
 
 
'
and


Fine Craft Guild


and I was featured on






oneprettything




Photobucket

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you! These are soooo cute! Perfect for celebrating V-day!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Ooh pretty! Thanks so much for these, I can't wait for the first Valentine's Roundup!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Enjoy, Lisa! and thank you Rachel!!! I love showing up on your roundups! Makes me feel famous. LOL! Your blog is SOOOO fun!

Sara said...

Thank you so much for sharing these wrappers, they're adorable and I can't wait to use them.

Jeanene said...

These are adorable, I'm putting them on my blog and linking you up today.
Thanks!

Jeanene@thequeenbeeshive.com

Aditi Nayyar said...

Really cute stuff! The wrappers are really nice and adorable!! loved them.. :)

Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com said...

Hiya!! Oh so cute!! Wow. Makes me want to eat the printables...

Thank you so much for your tutorial/free printables and your contribution to our DIY CRAFT TUTORIAL linky party.

We love featuring great articles like yours and appreciate people following the party 'rules' and linking back to us so we can all share in the fun.

Look forward to seeing you again next week!

Rose

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love your these! I've included you in a post of free printables that I put up today.

amy & lisa said...

These are adorable!! Thanks for sharing. I'm blogging about them next week and linking back. :)

Best Love Quotes said...

So CUTE!! Thanks so much for sharing more of your COOL pages.:) LOVE them!

Amrita Rath Mishra said...

These are very cute. I have a question for you. Pardon my ignorance, but can you please tell me, what kind of paper should I use to print these?

Is it regular A4 size paper or is there some special paper available for printing for cupcake?




Blog Widget by LinkWithin