Thursday, August 5, 2010

Princess Cupcake Wrappers to Print

I decided to play with some girly cupcake wrappers today.  If you need help figuring out how to  use these, please go here.  I would get some little gems and glue them to each of the circles at the top of the wrappers.  Once you tape the stars to toothpicks, the stars will look like wands.  You might even put some glue on the stars and glitter them to add some bling.

Click on the pictures to see the whole thing and to print.

And for the funky princess....


 

 


Please send pictures if you use these wrappers.  I'd love to see how you use them!
Also, if you have a boy... I have ninja wrappers too! 

Here are some fun ways to display your cupcakes after you make them....


Wilton Tall Tier Cupcake Tower/Stand SetWilton Tall Tier Cupcake Tower/Stand Set

Rosanna Petit Treat Cupcake Stand PinkRosanna Petit Treat Cupcake Stand Pink

And other ideas for your princess party....
Brand Castle Crafty Cooking Princess Cupcake Deluxe Kit, 10.2 Ounce BoxBrand Castle Crafty Cooking Princess Cupcake Deluxe Kit, 10.2 Ounce Box
 Wilton Princess Cupcake Wraps' n Pix, 12 CountWilton Princess Cupcake Wraps' n Pix, 12 Count
Disney Princess Baking Cups 50ctDisney Princess Baking Cups 50ct

Enjoy!

Tami

6 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, these are so cute! Thanks tons, I'll be linking.

Jedda said...

thanks! my daughter loved these!

Kerrie said...

Maybe I'm just overlooking it, but I can't find your email address to send pictures.

Anonymous said...

These are super cute and I am using them for my daughter's 2nd birthday. I think that maybe you should try making some blue that say prince also to go along these ones. I was able to make some myself, but its just a thought. :)

Cheerful said...

thanks for sharing, i love it and was able to used it for my daughter's 2nd birthday! big thanks.

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible for you to post a black and white version so I could print it on purplr paper?




Blog Widget by LinkWithin